Navigation Menu+

Technical University of Germany

Welcome to Clausthal University of Technology

View of ClausthalPhoto: Stefan Zimmer

Clausthal University of Technology (CUT) is an internationally renowned institution with strong regional ties. The University has strong traditions of quality education recognized and valued by many national as well as international companies.

Young people enjoy a different and unique way of studying in Clausthal: it is the personal atmosphere and the practice-oriented education that make us distinctive.

Since the beginning of 2009, Clausthal University of Technology has been a member of Niedersächsische Technische Hochschule, NTH. Combining the engineering and scientific expertise of Lower Saxony, we are at par with the best technical universities in Germany.

Research and education at Clausthal University of Technology are currently focused on Energy and Raw Materials, Natural Science and Materials Science, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering and Process Engineering.

In three innovative centers, the Energy Research Center Niedersachsen (EFZN), the Clausthal Center of Materials Engineering (CZM) and the Center of Simulation (SWZ), we aim to link applied research in natural science, engineering and economics.

With about 4, 600 students and some 1, 050 employees, Clausthal University of Technology is one of the most important economic factors in the western Harz Mountains.

The superb worldwide reputation of Clausthal Universityof Technology is regularly reflected in comparative university rankings where CUT enjoys a leading position.

Beyond that, students and employees enjoy the international atmosphere at Clausthal University of Technology, the extensive nature of the Harz Mountains and the over 60 different sports ranging from skiing to sailing and mountain biking offered by the Sports Institute.

Professor Dr. Thomas Hanschke,
President of Clausthal University of Technology Contact TU Clausthal
Adolph-Roemer-Straße 2A
38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld
Phone: (05323) 72-0
Information for students
Springer High Performance Computing in Science and Engineering, Munich 2002: Transactions of the First Joint HLRB and KONWIHR Status and Result Workshop, ... 2002, Technical University of Munich, Germany
Book (Springer)
  • Used Book in Good Condition

In defense of TINY Israel

by Gut_Check

Facts about the 100th smallest country, with less than 1/1000th of the world's population.
Israel leads the world in the number of scientists and technicians in the workforce, with 145 per 10,000, as opposed to 85 in the U.S., over 70 in Japan, and less than 60 in Germany. With over 25% of its work force employed in technical professions. Israel places first in this category as well.
Israel has the highest ratio of university degrees to the population in the world.
Israel has the highest per capita ratio of scientific publications in the world by a large margin, as well as one of the highest per capita rates of patents filed

You might also like
Study in Germany 2011
Study in Germany 2011
DKK 2010: Urology cancer care in Germany
DKK 2010: Urology cancer care in Germany
Home (ConversationPrints)
  • Available in your choice of 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 8.5x11, 13x19 and 17x22 (SIZING IN INCHES)  (SIZING INCLUDES BORDERS)
  • Printed using UV resistant inks and professional printing process
  • Smaller sizes shipped securely between cardboard, larger sizes rolled into reinforced kraft tubes


Visa requirements- Germany?


I am planning to work for an employer on permanent basis in Germany.If i have to arrange for a Visa, what type of Visa i should prefer for this purpose.

Is it possible to work under the long stay visa ? Is there any type of Visa which covers the right to do for employment throughout Europe ?

Seeking your inputs..

Employment in Germany

- two fully completed application forms (pdf file) and required declaration in duplicate
- two passport photographs (strict requirements, see details)
- valid national passport and one copy
- additional for non-US citizens: original of valid US alien registration card or valid US resident visa (type A, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, O, R) and one copy
- employment contract or letter of intent from your future employer in Germany and one copy
- US police certificate of good conduct (available from your local police precinct) and one copy
- Visa fee:

Please note:…

About the germany holiday visa?

Hello i am here in london. i am study here. but my home country is india. i want to know that requirements for holiday visa germany from london

All persons wishing to apply for visas to visit Germany must apply in person and must make an appointment in advance. Applicants must not attend the Embassy without first making an appointment, as admission will not be possible. This also applies for applicants using the online application form. Do not book a flight before booking an appointment. Only applications from residents in the UK can be accepted.

Please always bring the original plus one copy of all documents mentioned below. Please note that the Embassy has to charge 40p per copy if you do not bring copies of the…

Ben U
Visa requirements for a nigerian student studying in Britain going to two Schengen area countries?

I'm trying to plan a holiday during easter for me and some of my university friends and one of my them is a Nigerian who is currently studying in England. I am currently looking at visiting Germany and Czech Republic. I have tried searching but I am struggling to find an answer, what would be the requirements in terms of getting a visa for these countries considering they are a) both in the Schengen area and b) he has a visa to study in the UK?


He can apply for the Schengen visa from the UK provided that his UK Tier 4 Entry Clearance is valid for at least another three months beyond the planned holidays in the Schengen area.

The application must be made through the Embassy/ Consulate of the country which is your main destination (defined by the length of stay). If you intend to visit two or more Schengen States but you have no main destination, he needs to apply for the visa through the Embassy/ Consulate of the country which you intend to visit first.

The German Embassy has outsourced the application process to a…

Rashid Zahir
German Visa! Please Help me!?

Hello, ( I want to study university in Germany ) My relatives in Germany are sending me '' Invitation paper '' for Visa of 3 months there... The Visa type is '' VISIT ''. Now, Please tell me, If i go there, and take Admission in a College/Course or University, Will my Visa be Extended, Because My Visa will be as a Student Visa then, while it is a Visiting type Visa?

You have to apply first for the student visa. When you get your visit visa, it's only I think 2-3 months.

Go to the nearest German embassy and do some paper works since you have relatives in Germany it will sure be easy.

Related Posts