Study Business in Germany
European University, Munich:
European University (EU) is an international business school recognized for the global profile of its students and the professional excellence of its faculty. We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including MBA. Established in 1973, EU has developed a student-oriented, flexible and tailor-made business education through a network of campuses in Europe and Asia and international partnerships. The language of instruction is English.
Recognized as one of the world's top international business schools, EU is accredited by the ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and CEEMAN (Central and East European Management Development Association). The bachelor's and master's programs offered by EU Switzerland are also accredited by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education).
Why Choose Us?
- Student-oriented Education: Education at EU is student-oriented and flexible providing personalized attention to each of our students’ needs.
- Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
- Pragmatic approach to business theory: we employ the case method as it is indisputably the most effective academic tool to demonstrate the applications of business theory.
- Regular student evaluation and assessment: mid-term and final exams as well as weekly assignments in terms of individual and team projects, papers and presentations allow professors to closely supervise each student and advise them on their progress.
- Transfer opportunities: the broad network of EU campuses and the agreements of cooperation with some of the leading business schools in the world allow EU students to easily transfer between countries and continents. An example of a typical transfer: a student can start his/her studies in Geneva, then move to Munich and finish them in Barcelona.
- Outstanding faculty: in addition to excellent academic credentials, our professors possess experience as entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders, which brings business practice closer to the classroom. Moreover, they employ modern interactive teaching methodology which ensures the students’ involvement in the learning process.
- Sound communication skills: 100% of our students speak at least 2 languages, 70% speak 3 or more languages. Moreover, EU further refines their communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Modern facilities and location in some of Europe’s most attractive cities.
- Excellent employment record: in addition to the job and internship fairs organized annually on campus and the regular emailing of relevant job openings, EU’s Career Services office provides personalized counseling and assistance to each of our students. This results in quick and excellent job placements for EU’s graduates.
- Constant innovation: our professors regularly update EU’s curriculum so that it reflects the latest issues and developments in business. Moreover, students attend innovative seminars on creativity that further develop their strong analytical and communication skills.
- Developing business personality: through traditional as well as innovative business programs, EU prepares students for success in the global marketplace. It provides them with keen analytical skills, broad cultural sensitivity, multilingual skills and clear strategic vision.