College Germany international students
Atlanta Technical College welcomes the world!
Did you know that there are more than 60 countries represented on our campus?
Atlanta Technical College (ATC) is committed to helping international students succeed both academically and socially during their time at ATC. Our international student support programs are designed to help international students navigate the admission process, obtain immigration documents, and adapt to a new culture. Once on campus, the coordinator of international student services and global initiatives can also provide assistance with the identification of student supoort services and cultural programs.
Programs of Study
Atlanta Technical College offers a full menu of academic programs that will prepare you for the global marketplace. Please click on the link the view our list of programs. ** Note - F-1 students can only apply for associate degree programs.
International F-1 Student Classification
Candidates for admission to Atlanta Technical College are classified as “International applicants” if they meet any of the following criteria:
- Students who are not U.S. Citizens and who are currently in the U.S. on an F-1 (student) visa.
- Students who are currently living outside the U.S. and will require an F-1 visa to study in the U.S.
- Students who are currently in the U.S. on any other class of visa.
- Students who are in the process of applying for Permanent Residency status, but have not yet received the Permanent Residency card.
- Students who have been educated outside of the U.S.
Admission Requirements for Students Seeking an F-1 (student) Visa Status
1. Complete an Application for Admission and submit it along with the $20 (USD) application fee. F-1 students cannot apply for diploma or certificate programs. *The international application process can be lengthy due to the time needed to gather, prepare andprocess paperwork; international applicants are encourage to apply and begin the process at least one semester prior to their desired start date.ATC semesters generally start as follow: