Top universities Offering MBA in Germany
Mannheim Business School
- It is one of Europe's leading institutions for business education.
- Ranked 12th in Europe and 26th in the world according to the Economic Intelligence Unit Full Time MBA Ranking 2009.
- Mannheim is accredited by AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA, the three leading international accreditation organizations ('Triple Crown').
- MBS offers the following programs: Mannheim MBA (full-time); ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA (part-time); MANNHEIM & TONGJI Executive MBA; Executive Master of Accounting and Taxation; Customized programs; Open Enrollment Programs.
WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management
- The Kellogg-WHU EMBA program is ranked 8th in Europe and 18th in the world according to the Financial Times EMBA Ranking 2009.
- In 1998, WHU became the first German university to be accredited by the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- All WHU degree programs are government approved.
GISMA Business School
- The school offers internationally recognized MBA degrees which can be pursued either full time (in 11 months) or part time (in 22 months).
- GISMA Business School's Young Professional MBA program is a part-time MBA degree for young academics with first work experience.
- GISMA Business School is closely affiliated with the Krannert School of Management at Purdue University (Indiana, USA) and Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany).
Goethe Business School (GBS)
- GBS is the center for high-quality management education at Goethe University in Frankfurt.
- Goethe MBA degree is designed for young professionals with a bachelor degree or equivalent, a minimum two-year working experience and strong managerial and leadership potential.