Civil Engineering Universities in Germany
Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (VSUACE) was founded in December, 1951.
- Stalingrad Institute of Engineers of Municipal Economy;
- Volgograd Institute of Engineers of Municipal Economy;
- Volgograd Civil Engineering Institute;
- Volgograd State Academy of Architecture and Civil Engineering.
At present, the VSUACE includes:
- Institute of Architecture and Urban Planning Development
- Institute of Construction, Housing and Communal Services
- Institute of Transport, Engineering Systems and Technosphere Safety
- Institute of Distance Education
and 2 Affiliates:
- Volzhsky Institute of Civil Engineering and Technologies (VISTeh);
- Sebryakovsky Affiliate of VSUACE
as well as a representative office in the city of Astrakhan.
All the units of the University function in accordance with the Statute of VSUACE and with the Regulations approved by the Scientific Council of the University.
Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering is promoting international activity aimed at preparing highly qualified specialists with internationally acknowledged diplomas, at improving the University’s status and enhancing its prestige in the Russian and international market of educational services. The stated goals are achieved through extending international relations with foreign institutions of higher education.
At present our University successfully cooperates through cooperation agreements with 17 foreign institutions of higher education and organizations such as the University of Applied Sciences of Cologne (“Fachhochschule Köln”, Germany), Michigan State University (USA), the University of Niš (Serbia), Slovak Technical University in Bratislava (Republic of Slovakia), the University of Florence (Italy), Romualdo del Bianco Foundation (Italy), the University of Genoa (Italy); Koszalin University of Technology (Poland), Samarkand State Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Uzbekistan), Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture (Ukraine), Rzeszow University of Technology (Poland), AGH University of Science and Technology (Poland), Kazakh Leading Academy of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Kazakhstan), International Education Corporation (Kazakhstan), Caspian State University of Technologies and Engineering (Kazakhstan), National University of Civil Engineering (Vietnam), and so forth. The VSUACE permanently extends the international relations, thus three cooperation agreements were signed in 2012, and five ones - in 2013.